Here at Europcar, we know there’s more to white vans than dashboards full of tabloid papers, empty drink cans and half-eaten pastries. From surfers and campers to cyclists, touring musicians and DIY home renovators, there’s a huge range of reasons why people are booking van hires up and down the country. The Great British van fuels our passion for adventure – and now we’re offering you the chance to make this summer’s adventure a little more interesting…
To celebrate the diversity and versatility of the humble van, we’re inviting you to share your #WhatsInYourVan stories with us. In return we’re giving a lucky winner the choice of three fantastic prizes in the shape of a weekend car hire, a weekend van hire, or a £500 cash prize!
Perhaps you’re planning on moving home this summer, heading off to a summer festival with your mates or simply fancy a weekend road trip. Whatever you’ve got up your sleeve, share your #WhatsInYourVan stories and ideas with us and one of these great prizes could be yours!
How to enter
Like the sound of a free weekend hire or a £500 cash injection to your summer fund? To be in with a chance of grabbing one of our superb prizes, simply enter our #WhatsInYourVan competition via the Rafflecopter link above in one of the following ways:
- Tweet about the #WhatsInYourVan competition (worth 1 entry).
- Tweet about the coolest, most unusual or downright bizarre thing you’d choose to move in your van. Include #WhatsInYourVan in your tweet (worth 2 entries).
- Tweet @Europcar_UK with your #WhatsInYourVan picture. Let your creativity run wild – it could be a pic of something you’d like in your van, a pic of what’s already in your van or simply a selfie of you and a van! (worth 3 entries)
- In the comment section below, answer the following question: What would you do with a free van or car for the weekend? (worth 5 entries)
- If you’re feeling really inspired then write a blog post outlining what you’d do with a free van or car for the weekend. Include some van-tastic pictures too! (worth 10 entries)
Our competition runs from 11 June 2014 – 23 June 2014. Our winner will be announced on 25 June 2014.
Competition terms and conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of employees of Europcar, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The promotion begins at 09:00 GMT on 11 June 2014 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 23 June 2014.
- To enter, you must use Rafflecopter and proceed to action at least one of the instructions present as outlined above.
- In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
- The prize winner will be chosen by random selection.
- The prize winners will be notified within seven (7) days of selection.
- If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by random selection from the remaining entries.
- The prize weekend hire must be redeemed within 3 months of a successful notification.
- UK rentals include, Damage Liability Waiver (subject to a £1,000 excess), Theft Waiver, road tax, VAT, but exclude fuel and any additional excess waivers.
- Once the prize weekend is booked, any changes to the booking will be at the expense of the winner.
- The promoter will arrange for the prize to be redeemed.
- The prize weekend hire excludes Prestige hire.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for the quality of products and services received by the prize winner in their entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Losing entrants will not be notified. Europcar may select entries to appear in promotional material on the Europcar website (www.europcar.co.uk), on(replica bvlgari watches)Europcar blog (blog.europcar.co.uk/) and/or on Europcar’s social channels.
- Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Europcar, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- Europcar accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.