Europcar adds Porsche to its Prestige Fleet
Romantic getaways for less this Valentine’s Day as Europcar offers up to 30% off Porsche Cayman and Boxster S as part of Europcar January Sale
London, January 2015 – Europcar, the leader in car hire services in Europe, is giving all Casanovas the chance to drive their partners wild for less this Valentine’s Day, with the addition of the new Porsche Cayman and Boxster S to its Prestige fleet. Luxury car hire is more affordable than ever with up to 30% off Prestige hire, booked before January 30th 2015, as part of the Europcar January Sale*.
For the first time, Europcar customers can get to grips with one of the most desirable models around, as they enjoy the motoring passion and precision engineering of the two latest Porsche models. The Porsche Cayman offers curves to die for and boasts formidable performance on the road. The sultry Porsche Boxster S has grip, smoothness and unrivalled class. Taking a loved one for a city break or a cosy cruise through the country has never felt so alluring!
“Porsche is one of the hottest names in elite motoring and now our customers can nestle behind the wheel of one of these coveted cars this Valentine’s Day”, explained Ken McCall, Managing Director, Europcar UK Group. “If you’re out to impress that special someone, or fancy turning a few heads en route to a weekend of fun, the Porsche Cayman or Boxster S offer a new level of style and panache. And by hiring from Prestige from Europcar, they can be experienced without the sports car price tag.
“Europcar constantly updates its fleet to ensure we continue to bring our customers the widest choice of the most desirable and up-to-date models available. Business and leisure travellers can drive away in a slice of luxury with Prestige from Europcar.”
For further press information please contact the Europcar UK Press Office: Ed McCambridge, Madeleine Roles, or Wendy Harrison on 020 8977 9132. email@example.com
*Europcar January Sale Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be placed by 30th January 2015 for check outs from 2nd January until 30th June 2015 and is not available from 2nd to 5th April, 1st to 3rd May and 22nd to 24th May 2015 inclusive
- Maximum discount is available on the following car models: Audi TTS Coupe auto, Audi A3 convertible, Mercedes A220 CDi, Mercedes C220, Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet, Mercedes E280, Mercedes SLK, Mercedes Viano, BMW 3 Series, BMW 5 Series, Mini Hatch, Mini Convertible, Mini Countryman, Mercedes CLS 3
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may vary according to location and time of hire
- Valid at participating stations only
- UK rentals include Damage Liability Waiver (subject to £2000 excess), Theft Waiver, road tax and VAT but exclude fuel
- Mileage restrictions apply
- Subject to availability and driver qualification
- Europcar standard terms and conditions apply
- Customers must be at least 30 years old to hire a Porsche from Europcar
About Europcar Group:
Europcar is one of the leading mobility players in Europe. Present in 145 countries, the group provides customers with one of the largest vehicle rental networks through its own operators, franchisees and partnerships. nEuropcar operates worldwide its own brands Europcar® and InterRent, which is its low cost brand. The group puts customers at the heart of its mission whether it is innovation or service. All the employees of the group are committed to delivering customer satisfaction. Europcar is actively promoting Corporate and Environmental social responsibility. Europcar has been awarded again in 2013 for the 5th consecutive year, by the World Travel Awards. Europcar is owned by Eurazeo, one of the leading listed investment companies in Europe.
A propos d’Europcar:
Europcar est l’un des principaux acteurs de la mobilité en Europe. Présent dans 145 pays, le groupe met à la disposition de ses clients l’un des plus grands réseaux de location de véhicules tant à travers son réseau en direct qu’à travers ses franchisés et ses partenaires. Le groupe Europcar opère, à travers le monde, ses propres marques Europcar® et InterRent, sa marque low cost.
L’intérêt des clients est au cœur de la mission du groupe et vient nourrir l’innovation et le développement des services de l’entreprise. Tous les collaborateurs du groupe sont engagés dans la satisfaction des clients. Europcar est un acteur engagé de la responsabilité sociétale et environnementale. En 2013, et pour la 5ème année consécutive, Europcar a remporté le World Travel Award récompensant l’entreprise la plus verte du secteur des transports (« World’s Leading Green Transport Solution Company »). Europcar est détenu par Eurazeo, une des premières sociétés d’investissement cotées en Europe.