Europcar releases players’ tunes that will get them ready for battle
in the Premier League match this weekend
As Arsenal Football Club prepare for their Premier League match away to Burnley this Saturday (11 April), a selection of the first team players have given fans a sneak preview of the tunes they will be listening to on the team bus as they prepare for the match.
The player’s song choices have been released by Europcar, Arsenal’s Official Car and Van Rental partner, in the countdown to the away match which is a crucial fixture for the team in the Premier League season, which sees them currently lying in second position.
Among the choices for the songs that inspire them for a match are artists as diverse as pop’s David Guetta, rapper LL Cool J, hip-hop star Macklemore and house group Chase & Status.
The full list of songs selected by the players is;
- David Ospina J Balvin – Tranquila
- Kieran Gibbs Royal Blood – Figure It Out
- Laurent Koscielny Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Nacho Monreal David Guetta – Dangerous
- Calum Chambers Macklemore – Can’t Hold Us
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Philip George – Wish You Were Mine
- Aaron Ramsey Arctic Monkeys – Arabella
- Santi Cazorla Melendi – Sin Noticias de Holanda
- Olivier Giroud Coldplay – Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
- Theo Walcott LL Cool J – Loungin’
- Danny Welbeck Chase & Status – End Credits
The light-hearted activity is designed to bring fans closer to their heroes, with insightful and fun content. With the aim of appealing to both Arsenal and football fans, the activity also raises awareness of Europcar’s partnership with the Club, announced at the start of this season.
“As Arsenal’s official car and van rental partner, we wanted to bring travelling fans closer to their heroes so they can be inspired by the player’s ultimate playlist which will get them fired up for another important game this weekend,” explained Ken McCall, Managing Director, Europcar UK Group. “It’s certainly an eclectic playlist.
“We wish Arsenal the very best of luck in the match.”